Write For MattressLand Sleepfit
Come Write for Us!
We are always looking for talented writers, bloggers, and industry experts who can help our readers understand more about selecting the perfect mattress and getting a more comfortable sleep. We are open to guest-blogging and guest posts for the mattress, sleep, lifestyle and bedroom design industries using the specifications found below. If you love creating heart-stopping home-related content, you’ll find our blog full of inspiration without any pesky advertising or clutter, so your audience is happy too.
What We Publish
Tips & Tricks
From Our Experts
How to Submit
To submit ideas and articles to MattressLand Sleepfit, please fill out our contact form with your name, email and a brief message of the topic you would wish to write about. A member of our team checks all form submissions once each month. You will be notified within 2 to 3 weeks if we would like to move forward with publishing your ideas and content. If it is accepted, the piece may be held for an additional 2 weeks typically, in order to optimize timing of its publication.
Benefits of Writing For Us
- Your post(s) will be on the featured part of our website for a lifetime.
- Gain valuable backlinks to help your own site gain traction with search engines.
- Increase your referral traffic to your site from active furniture shoppers, homeowners, and renters.
- It's Free! — You have nothing to lose, except the chance of gaining valuable exposure in the industry if you DON'T write for us.
Submission Checklist What We Are Looking For
- Submissions should be unique and original work.
- Your website’s Domain Authority should be above 40.
- We will not accept sales heavy content — this should be general for our readers benefit but you may link to your site up to 3 times within the article.
- Submissions should relate to the following categories: mattress, home design, bedroom design, sleep comfort, medicinal benefits related to mattress and sleep.
- Submissions should be at least 1000 words.
- You grant Mattressland Sleepfit exclusive online publishing rights for your post.
- You will not submit the post elsewhere online, and you will not republish the post on your own blog or website while it remains on mattressland.com/blog.
- Please include with your submission your byline and any biographical information as you would like it to appear in the published post.
Write For Us FAQ
How Long Should My Article Be?
Submissions and posts should be at least 750 words. However, we prefer content that follows Google’s best practices or rather 1000 to 1250 words.
Will You Edit My Article?
Prior to publishing your article, we will optimize and edit the submission to follow Google’s best practices.
Will I Receive Credit For My Work?
Yes, please include with your submission your byline and any biographical information as you would like it to appear in the published post. We are also able to link to a website or related blog that you have ownership of.
Can I Submit My Work Elsewhere?
No, we require all submissions to be 100% unique and original content for the time that it remains on our website.
Where Do I Submit My Work?
Please submit any ideas or content to our Write For Us contact form. We will review your work and get back to you as soon as possible.
Our Most Recent Work
6 Signs You’re Sleeping on the Wrong Mattress
Feng Shui Bedroom Tips for Good Vibes
Kids’ Bedroom Design Ideas: Mattress Edition
- Mattress industry write for us
- Sleep comfort guest post
- Home decor submit guest post
- Home design guest post
- Interior design submit a guest post
- Home improvement guest post opportunities
- Lifestyle write for us
- Home write for us
- Home blog write for us
- Home decor write for us
- Home decor blog write for us
- Home Technology write for us